FROM December - February, FOR EVERY $1.00 NIAGARA CANDY BAR YOU PURCHASE IN OUR OFFICES, 50% OF YOUR PURCHASE WILL BENEFIT our Scholarship Program!
Submit the 2021 Scholarship Application, available in November, to compete in 3 Scholarship Programs!
- Up to $1,000 at the New York State level!
- Up to $500 at the Jamestown Chapter level!
- Up to $1,500 from GCFCU!
If you or a family member will be graduating from high school this year (2020-2021), then belonging to Greater Chautauqua Federal Credit Union has even more advantages!
Your credit union offers its' own scholarship awards and participates in the New York Credit Union Association Scholarship Program, both at a state and local chapter level.
- The essay is a large portion of the overall grade. We emphasize the importance of citing all references. Any plagiarism will result in disqualification.
- You are allowed to have a parent or teacher assist you in proofreading your essay.
- Ties are broken by time of submission to a GCFCU office… so don’t wait!!
- SAT/PSAT/ACT scores are a small portion of the overall grade. If you did not take a standardized test you are still eligible!!
Checklist before Submission:
- Application (to be signed and dated by a Head Teller or Branch Manager when you are in the office)
- High School Transcript
- SAT/PSAT/ACT scores (Not mandatory, but is a small portion of the overall grade)
All applicants must be a member of the credit union, in good standing. Applications must be turned into the Credit Union by Friday, January 8, 2021.
Printable application coming in November!