Good Luck to those who submitted a 2023 GCFCU Scholarship Application! We will contact you with your results in April.
If you are (or know) a graduating High School Senior that needs money for college:
GCFCU offers a Scholarship Program for our members to compete in 3 Scholarship Programs for a chance to receive...
- Up to $1,500 from GCFCU!
- Up to $1,000 at the Western NY Tri-Chapter level!
- Up to $1,000 at the New York State level!
Scholarship Application Packets are available online and in our offices from November - beginning of January.
Program Details - Must be a GCFCU Member
This exlusive Scholarship Program is open to all graduating high school seniors who are Members of Greater Chautauqua where we welcome ALL who call Chautauqua County "HOME"!
If you or a family member will be graduating from high school this year, then belonging to Greater Chautauqua Federal Credit Union has even more advantages! We offer our own scholarship awards and participate in the New York Credit Union Association Scholarship Program, both at a state and local chapter level. Applications are available in our offices every November!
- The essay is a large portion of the overall grade. We emphasize the importance of citing all references. Any plagiarism will result in disqualification.
- You are allowed to have a parent or teacher assist you in proofreading your essay.
- Ties are broken by time of application submission online so don’t wait!!
- Nominee and Nominated By Fields while submitting: Enter your name and email address in both required fields, leaving the reason for nomination blank.
Note: You must obtain a verification code from GCFCU in order to verify eligibility and submit your application online.
GCFCU 2022-2023 Scholarship Committee:
Amy Brian Brittney Darlene Harry Hugh Jim Julie Rod