FROM December - February, FOR EVERY $1.00 NIAGARA CANDY BAR YOU PURCHASE IN OUR OFFICES, 50% OF YOUR PURCHASE WILL BENEFIT our Scholarship Program!
Thank you to those who participated in our 2021 Scholarship Program to compete in 3 Scholarship Opportunities!
- Up to $1,000 at the New York State level!
- Up to $500 at the Jamestown Chapter level!
- Up to $1,500 from GCFCU!
GCFCU's Annual Scholarshgip Program details
If you or a family member will be graduating from high school this year (2020-2021), then belonging to Greater Chautauqua Federal Credit Union has even more advantages! We offer our own scholarship awards and participate in the New York Credit Union Association Scholarship Program, both at a state and local chapter level.
- The essay is a large portion of the overall grade. We emphasize the importance of citing all references. Any plagiarism will result in disqualification.
- You are allowed to have a parent or teacher assist you in proofreading your essay.
- Ties are broken by time of application submission online so don’t wait!!
- SAT/PSAT/ACT scores are a small portion of the overall grade. If you did not take a standardized test you are still eligible!!
Note: You must obtain a verification code from GCFCU in order to verify eligibility and submit your application online.
All applicants must be a member of the credit union, in good standing. Applications must be turned into the Credit Union by Friday, January 8, 2021.
Files to upload as seperate documents for application submission:
- Scholarship Application
- High School Transcript and SAT/PSAT/ACT scores