Take a GCFCU branch with you — make payments, track your accounts, and so much more from nearly any device.
- Free, secure, and easy-to-use service for GCFCU members
- Manage a number of banking activities anytime, anywhere with internet access:
- Access eStatements
- View account balances and history
- Transfer funds between accounts (one-time and recurring transfers)
- View checks written
- Make loan payments
- And more
GC Express 'Bill' Pay
- Pay one-time or recurring bills with ease:
- Schedule payments in advance
- Set up payment reminders
- Ensure payments are received on time
- Have all payee information in one convenient place
- Retain funds until paper drafts are presented for payment
- Avoid paper clutter
- More secure than paper billing
- Make more time for yourself; fewer bank trips necessary
- Print or download to popular financial management software
Sign Up Now
Looking to start paying bills through digital banking? Be sure to let us know — we’ll get you set up.
- Fast, free, and secure service for members enrolled in online banking1
- Available to personal and business customers
- Easily keep track of your finances — even on the go:
- View account balances
- Review history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Receive alerts
- Pay bills
- Available via any web-enabled mobile device
- Use this service in these convenient ways:
- Save valuable time and effort; avoid an extra trip to a branch
- Deposit checks anytime, anywhere from your mobile phone
- Free service for customers with a GCFCU checking account
- Deposit your check with a few taps of your finger
- Save time, avoid unnecessary trips to a branch
Mobile Deposit FAQ
Interested in learning the ins and outs of our mobile deposit? Take a look at our FAQ — it has the information you need, from how to use the feature to potential fees.
GCFCU has now made accessing your account information even easier! With one quick text, you can receive your account balances, transaction history, and even make transfers within seconds!
Plus… Don’t be caught off guard again! Sign up for one or more Text Banking alerts to be notified of the following (once signed up, you can stop or reduce the amount of alerts at any time):
- Low Balances — You set the amount and text banking will notify you if your balance falls below the specified amount
- Overdrafts — If you make a mistake in your account and an item attempts to clear when there isn’t enough funds, text banking will send you a notification
- Loan Payment Due — Enable your loan(s) and select the number of days before your due date that you wish to receive the alert. Then you’ll receive an alert every month on that day reminding you that your loan payment is due!
- Paid Drafts — If you enable, text banking will send you a notification every time a check clears your account
- Deposit Holds Cleared — If you enable, text banking will notify you if a deposit hold has been removed or cleared
1Wireless carrier data rates may apply.
- Log on to www.mytextbanking.com
- Enter our Credit Union ID: 03759
- Click Proceed
- Click on “Sign-Up” to go to our registration page.
- Fill in your information in each box. (When you click on the empty field, it will give you examples on what to type).
- Click on “Send Verification Code to My Phone” to send a confirmation message to your phone to ensure the setup. (The text will come from phone number 716-220-8875.)
- Once you receive this notification, place the response in the Phone Verification Code box and continue with registration.
- Click “Sign Up” once the registration form is complete.
- You will receive a text message shortly after stating that your account is now configured.
- You can customize your account by logging in and clicking on the “Account Settings” option.
Please note: Greater Chautauqua FCU provides text banking as a free service to our members. However, standard text message rates apply. Please contact your cellular provider for more information regarding your messaging rates.
SMS TEXT COMMANDS
- ACCTS - List all accounts
- BAL - Obtain balance for an account
- HIST - History inquiry for an account
- SETBAL - Set low balance alert
- TRANS - Transfer funds between accounts
- STOP - Stop receiving text messages
- RESUME - Resume receiving text messages
- CMD - List of all commands available for use
- HELP - List help information
- Save paper and save the environment
- Fast, free, and easy alternative to paper statements
- Easier to retrieve info when needed
- Eliminate a paper trail
- Reduce chances of fraud and identity theft
- Arrive faster than paper statements
- Simplify recordkeeping
- Easily access past statements
- Ability to download for permanent storage or print if needed
- Receive email notice when new E-Statement is ready
Enrolling is easy! Log into your Home Banking Account, click the Statements tab, read and accept the terms, log into your email account and verify you received the E-statement email, and... You're done!