We can help put you behind the wheel in no time. Find and finance your dream vehicle — or refinance to potentially lower your rate.
- Competitive Rates
- Refinancing Available
- Quick Decisions
- Competitive, fixed and variable rates on new or used vehicles
- Up to 100% financing available for qualified buyers
- A wide range of terms customized to your unique situation
- Pre-approval available for extra bargaining power at the dealership
- Refinance your current vehicle to potentially lower your rate
- Payment Protection available for greater peace of mind
- Quick, local decision-making and processing
- Attentive, friendly service from start to finish
0% Makes ZERO Sense
There's nothing like 0% financing to attract shoppers. Unfortunately, 0% usually has strings attached. In most cases, you must forego the rebate, which actually turns into a prepaid finance charge. The offer may only apply to select new vehicles, and you may be forced to take a short-term loan with higher monthly payments.
By taking the rebate offered by the manufacturer and financing with your Credit Union, your loan payments will be calculated on a lower principal balance. Therefore, you may actually pay less for your car in the end!
|Dealer Loan||Greater Chautauqua FCU|
|60 Month Payment||$417||$412|
You've saved $280!
We require you to provide evidence of current insurance (as required by your loan agreement) and this secure site, https://www.myloaninsurance.com/greatercfcu, enables you to submit insurance information electronically to us.
When purchasing a new or used vehicle, motorcycle, personal watercraft, snowmobile, or ATV, the credit union is now able to offer you additional protection at a very low cost.
What is GAP?
If your vehicle is stolen, accidentally damaged beyond repair, or otherwise declared an insured total loss, your auto insurance will cover the actual cash value of your vehicle. However, you remain liable for payment of the difference between the vehicle insurance settlement and the amount you owe on your auto loan. This deficiency is referred to as the GAP and can easily amount to thousands of dollars, especially in the early years of your loan.
GAP Insurance will pay the difference between what is owed on the loan and the amount paid from the insurance settlement, provided the amount originally borrowed was for items directly related to the purchase of the vehicle.
If the unthinkable happens, for less than $2 a month, GAP Insurance will protect you!
The benefits and features of our Gap Protection Program are:
- Protection for terms up to 84 months.
- Coverage for vehicles valued up to $100,000 at time of purchase.
- Coverage for up to 125% of MSRP on new vehicles and for used vehicles 125% of the Retail Value listed in the N.A.D.A. Guide.
- Free Look — Gap is Fully Refundable within the first 60 days.
- Security — from financial loss!
- Peace of Mind — from knowing you’ll be covered if the unthinkable happens!
So why not give yourself Peace of Mind and purchase GAP Protection each time you buy a vehicle!