Same Day Availability
- Electronic Deposits made via ACH
- Checks drawn on GCFCU
- US Treasury checks payable to you
- Federal Reserve Bank checks
- Local payroll checks payable to you
- Wire transfers
- NYS, County, City, Village or Town checks
- Other items with a face value of $225 or less
Next Day Availability
- Cashier/Teller checks (verified)
- Certified checks (verified)
- Money Orders
2nd Day Availability
- All checks not deposited in person at a teller station; includes items placed in the night depository, deposits made to a GCFCU ATM, items received via mail, etc.
- New Member / Inactive Accounts
- Canadian Checks
- Redeposited Checks
- Large Deposits (without funds to cover item(s)).
- Deposits to overdrawn accts or accts with excessive NSF’s in the last 6 months.
- Reasonable Doubt of Collectability (fraud, kiting, etc.)
- C.U. Emergency Conditions (power/internet outage, etc.)
We attempt to make all funds available as soon as possible, but if we in good faith, doubt the collect-ability of funds, we reserve the right to make funds unavailable until collected by us.