Thank you to everyone who joined us for our 81st Annual Meeting!
Volunteer on our Board of Directors and/or the Supervisory Committee to expand your knowledge of Financial Institutions and help your Community at the same time! Submit your Letter of Interest if the responsibilities below interest you!
The Board of Directors is responsible for:
- The overall conduct, direction, and stability of the Credit Union
- Establishing policies and procedures
- Guiding the organization's growth
The Board meets monthly, as required by the bylaws, and at more frequent intervals as necessary. The Board is made up of 7 directors, each serving a three (3) year term. Board meetings are held on the third Wednesday of each month (location is primarily in Falconer, but may also be in Dunkirk and Mayville).
The Supervisory Committee is responsible for:
- Overseeing the Annual Audit, ongoing Quarterly Audits and account verifications to safeguard against errors
- Securing members accounts from errors, conflicts of interests, and fraud by reviewing policies and control procedures
- Conducting unannounced drawer/safe counts, ATM counts, inspections of over/short logs and file maintenance journals to keep Members best interests in focus.
The Committee meets quarterly and at more frequent intervals, if necessary, typically in our Falconer office. The Committee is appointed annually by the Board of Directors and is made up of 5 members.
Submit Letters of interest:
Drop it off at any 3 of our locations
Mail it to Greater Chautauqua FCU
Attn: Lori FitzPatrick
51 E. Main St
Falconer, NY 14733
Fax it to (716) 665-1191
Have questions? Call: (716) 665-3799 ext. 1012
80th Annual Meeting